Monday, April 19, 2010

Whoa.

Well, I've finally done it. Yep...I've entered the blogging world. I have wanted to do this for quite some time, but I tend to start an adventure like this and eventually find it on the list of things I really want to do but can't find the time.

I've decided that "can't" find the time is no longer accurate...I certainly can find the time. And one of the best things is that I get to decide when, where, how long, and how often these posts will be. My hope is to be as regular as I'm comfortable with and to use this blog to document the exciting (and maybe some just "normal" stuff) happenings of the Jordan family...namely one little miss Adalyn Rose. (Speaking of which, is she not the cutest little barefoot baby you've ever seen????)

This will definitely be a learning process for me, but I'm eager to put my fingers to work and make this blog a place where I can have fun and share good things with great people, though I may be the only person reading for now. :)

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read your blogs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, by the way.. I thought this was kinda funny.

    Congratulations, Andrew
    You are now following the heart of life...

    Hurray!

    ReplyDelete